Problems logging in and adding records?
Here are some tips to keep in mind as we get used to the new obituary inputting system.
- Your old username and password should work. However, the password is now case-sensitive and you MUST use lower case for it to register.
- The system works best when you are using Google Chrome. If you aren’t getting in you might try using that interface or try another computer.
- Some people’s computers hold on to the old website in their memory (cache) and keep redirecting you to the wrong web address and then you get an error. Ask your library manager how to clear your cache – or try another computer.
- We have found that inexplicably some users have been dropped by the migration of the old site to the new. After trying the above steps and you still cannot get in, contact John Ransom or the Library at [email protected] or 419-332-2081 to verify your name is still in the system. If not, we can enter it fairly quickly.
- We have been notifying the contracted tech staff on glitches we have found in the system and as time goes by we hope to have most, if not all of them, corrected. Email John Ransom if you have a problem and he will get back to you as soon as she can.