RootsMagic founder to give free workshop at Hayes Presidential Library & Museums
Learn how to get the most out of RootsMagic Genealogy & Family History Software from the man who wrote it during a special workshop on Sunday, May 3, at the Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Library & Museums.
RootsMagic Founder and President Bruce Buzbee will help participants with their genealogy questions and give an overview and demonstration of RootsMagic software. This event is free.
A schedule is as follows:
- Noon to 1 p.m.– The Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Library will open for research and browsing.
- 1 to 2:30 p.m. –Buzbee will present an overview and demonstration of RootsMagic software with specific information on how to migrate your FamilyTreeMaker data to RootsMagic. He will also discuss how you will be able to use your personal Ancestry.com subscription in conjunction with RootsMagic.
- 2:30 to 2:45 p.m. – Break
- 2:45 to 4 p.m. – Question-and-answer session
- 5 p.m. – The Hayes Presidential Library & Museums closes for the day.
To help plan for seating, registration is requested. To register, contact Head Librarian John Ransom at 419-332-2081 or [email protected]
The Hayes Presidential Library & Museums is America’s first presidential library and the forerunner for the federal presidential library system. It is partially funded by the state of Ohio and affiliated with the Ohio History Connection. The Hayes Presidential Library & Museums is located at Spiegel Grove at the corner of Hayes and Buckland avenues.
For information, call 419-332-2081, or visit rbhayes.org. Like HPLM on Facebook at @rbhayespres and follow on Twitter and Instagram at @rbhayespres.