GroveFest: Nature at the Grove
Date & Time: Saturday, June 23, 2018. 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
GroveFest: Nature at the Grove. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free. Nature vendors will have booths with crafts and games for kids, and some will have live animals. Back to the Wild Wildlife Rehabilitation Center and other organizations will give live animal demonstrations. Food will be available on the grounds for purchase or donation.
The schedule of events:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Booths with activities and food open
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. - South Creek Clydesdales will offer horse-drawn wagon rides through Spiegel Grove with guides sharing points of interest on the property. Wagon rides are $3 for adults, $1 for kids ages 6-12 and free for kids 5 and younger.
- 11 a.m. – Back to the Wild Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Castalia will give a live animal presentation.
- 11:30 a.m. – Walking tour of Spiegel Grove
- 1 p.m. – Toledo Zoo will give a live animal presentation
Parking is off site with the exception of those with handicap vehicle tags. Parking is available on the street and at ProMedica Memorial Hospital’s parking lots and Buidlings A and B, located at 605 Third Ave. HPLM is a short walk to the east of the hospital parking lots.
Title sponsor: KeyBank NA Trustee for the Walter E. Terhune Memorial Fund. Activity sponsors: Richard Binau Insurance & Financial Services/Dick and Pam Binau; Christy Lease; MLAD Graphic Design Services, LLC.; Mosser Construction; Pomona Properties, LLC; ProMedica Memorial Hospital and Paramount; U.S. Bank Foundation; Walmart-Port Clinton. Supporters: Kathryn & Richard Smith. Unique Fabrications, Inc.; Wright Leather Works LLC.