SANDUSKY CO. CHAPTER OF OHIO STATE UNIV. ALUMNI ASSOC.

Local History Collections

Collection ID: LH-274
Location: LH-274

(Description ID: 595439)

Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Library & Museums

Ohio State University Alumni Association
Sandusky County, Ohio Chapter

LH-274


Introduction
Agency History
Scope and Content
Inventory

Introduction
The records of this organization were deposited at the Hayes Presidential Library and Museum in 1996 by its members.

Agency History
The Sandusky County Chapter of the Ohio State University Alumni Association was founded in 1910 for the purpose of promoting continued interest in The Ohio State University among its graduates. Members gather annually to elect officers, pay dues, and plan fund raising events for its Ohio State University scholarship. The scholarship is presented each year to a Sandusky County high school senior accepted at Ohio State University.

Scope and Content
The collection consists of the organization's minutes from 1916 to 1985, including local newsclippings regarding speakers' programs and annual banquet activities. Membership rosters record annual membership sporadically from 1972 through 1990.

Inventory
Ac. 5367
1 linear ft.

Papers, 1916-1990

Minutes:

1916-1957
1958-1985

Membership Rosters:

1972
1975
1978
1979-1981
1984
1990