Frequently Asked Questions about Membership
- Can you email me my membership card?
- The HPLM does not email copies of our membership cards to members. We currently do not have the capability of doing so.
- How long until I receive my membership card after submitting my payment?
- It takes us about 5-7 business days to process a membership.
- What if I forget my membership card at home when visiting HPLM?
- Let our front desk staff know that you are a member. They can look up your name in our membership database. The database tells them your membership level and how many people are admitted with your membership.
- Can you send me an extra membership card for my spouse? We have a family/household (or above) membership.
- We only provide one membership card per membership account. If the card is not present when the member is visiting, our front desk staff can look up your membership information.
- How long does my membership last?
- One full year from the time you join. Example: you join on March 30, your membership will last until the following March 30.
Thank you for your interest in our membership! If you have any other questions, please contact our Membership Coordinator Meghan Wonderly at 419-332-2081 ext. 237 or at [email protected].