Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center

 

Ohio State University Alumni Association
Sandusky County, Ohio Chapter

 

LH-274


Introduction

Agency History

Scope and Content

Inventory

Introduction

The records of this organization were deposited at the Hayes Presidential Center in 1996 by its members.

Agency History

The Sandusky County Chapter of the Ohio State University Alumni Association was founded in 1910 for the purpose of promoting continued interest in The Ohio State University among its graduates. Members gather annually to elect officers, pay dues, and plan fund raising events for its Ohio State University scholarship. The scholarship is presented each year to a Sandusky County high school senior accepted at Ohio State University.

Scope and Content

The collection consists of the organization's minutes from 1916 to 1985, including local newsclippings regarding speakers' programs and annual banquet activities. Membership rosters record annual membership sporadically from 1972 through 1990.

Inventory

Ac. 5367

1 linear ft.

Papers, 1916-1990

 

Minutes:

1916-1957
1958-1985

Membership Rosters:

1972
1975
1978
1979-1981
1984
1990

go to top of page

Return to Rutherford B. Hayes Home Page

[Hayes Home | Museum | Library | Dillon House | Manuscripts | Biography]
[Membership | Store | Events Calendar | Staff | News Releases | Summary Background]
[R.B. Hayes Diary and Letters | Reception Desk: Hours, Map, Admission]