Note: Before submitting your request, please verify which library owns the record being requested.
Dates and ages given in the index may be provided with the information found in the obituary and/or other sources. Some known discrepancies with the dates and ages are noted.
- Please limit your request to 5 obituaries.
- Please wait 4-6 weeks after receiving the obituaries before submitting the next request.
- The cost is $1.00 per obituary.
- Prepayment is not necessary.
- Donations are always welcome.
- Send your request in writing to:
|Wayne County Public Library
Genealogy and Local History Department
PO Box 1349
Wooster, OH 44691
- Please include your mailing address, email address, and/or phone number when sending a request.
- If you would prefer to have the obituaries scanned and sent via email, please indicate this in the request. The cost is $1.00 per obituary.
- For more information about our collection and services, please
visit our website. The address is http://www.wcpl.info