- The charge is $3.00 per obituary.
- Limit requests to 10 obituaries per order.
- Include the deceased person's name and the citation - newspaper name or abbreviation, date, page, column.
- Include your email address (if applicable) and your complete mailing information.
- Specify either email (scanned) delivery of obituaries or mailed obituaries.
- Mail with check made out to "Martins Ferry Public Library" to:
Martins Ferry Public Library
Attn: Stacy Anderson
20 S. 5th St.
PO Box 130
Martins Ferry, OH 43935
You may also visit the Martins Ferry Public Library in person. Copies of the obituaries on site are only $.20 each since you do the look-ups and printing. For information about hours and location, try their web site:
Martins Ferry Public Library does NOT have any of the newspapers which are indexed in the Hayes Obit Index except the Times Leader newspaper and the obituaries which appear in the Martins Ferry Public Library Obituary File. Check the List of Newspapers under Location to verify which library owns the newspaper microfilm at http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/index/list.asp.
MFPL Contact Person: