The Genealogical Benefits of Becoming a Hayes Presidential Library Member
Each member at the $50 or above level receive these genealogical benefits:
1. One year’s subscription at home to MyHeritage.com
Log in to the Hayes Presidential Library’s membership - My Account - at the top right of the home page and then click on the links to access MyHeritage at home. This website features over 5 billion primary historical records from the United States, Europe, and other regions, with coverage starting from the 16th century
· a focus on people-based records, which contain information about both everyday people and prominent individuals across societies and periods of time
· The USA federal census (1790-1940) with images
· 816 million US public records
· More than 80 million historical photographs
· Directories, guides, references, biographies and yearbooks
· New collections containing millions of records added monthly
The Sandusky County Kin Hunters and an anonymous donor help make this subscription possible.
- On-site discount on photocopies of library/manuscript materials ($.10 copies vs. $.25 copies)
- For members unable to attend Genealogy Classes, access to the handouts created for each class including:
Tracing House's History
Blurb.com - Publish Your Family Memories
Finding Your Civil War Ancestors
A Presidential Library with a Genealogical Slant
- Coming in 2017, online tutorials of various genealogical topics.
If you are not a member and would like to join, please click here: http://www.rbhayes.org/hayes/joinmember/
and add your order to the online shopping cart. Remember to join at the $50 or higher level in order to get MyHeritage.com online at home.
If you do not like to shop online, you can print out the forms online and mail a check for the proper amount to
Hayes Presidential Library & Museums
Fremont, OH 43420
Becky Hill, Head Librarian